SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? This DREAM RETREAT is waiting for YOU! You'll ADORE the BREATH TAKING VIEWS and YEAR ROUND WATER on SMITH LAKES "The Ridge at Rock Creek" ~ New Construction home situated on approx. 2 ACRES and features over 200 feet of WATER FRONTAGE!!! ~ Nestled on a very gentle sloping lot makes for an EASY WALK to the water ~ THREE Stories of Living Space including, TWO CUSTOM KITCHENS, TWO STACKROCK FIREPLACES, TWO LAUNDRY AREAS, FOUR BEDROOMS, THREE AND A HALF BATHS, PLUS a fully finished Basement! GAME ROOM ~ OFFICE/ STUDY and an additional BONUS make THIS HOME perfect for Family Gatherings or your own Personal Getaway!! ~ Other Features include a Covered Boat Dock, Swim Pier, ROCK CLIMBING WALL, Outdoor Fire Pit Area, and SWINGS GALORE to RELAX and ENJOY this small piece of PARADISE!! Don't let this one get away! Priced to SELL!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Hardi Plank, Stone
3,045 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan
- Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 2. Stone, Great Room, Outdoor Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Finished Basement, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Deck, Balcony, Porch, Covered
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Deck-Covered, Gazebo. Corner, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors