BEST DEAL IN TRUSSVILLE ON THIS LOVELY 1.5 STORY !! Charming, Cozy describe this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. There is a spacious den with a gas log fireplace and beautiful hardwoods. The office/study is off the den where a lot of light streams through the french doors that overlook the front yard. Perfect spot to spend a few quiet moments. Master bedroom is to the right when you walk in the front door with floor to ceiling windows. The master shares a bath that is very upscale with granite tops, jetted tub, glass doors, and pretty tile everywhere. Updated with everything you need. Upstairs is two more large bedrooms with a shared bath. Bath is tub/shower combo with tile floors and a laundry chute. There is a great dining area off the kitchen with a pantry, new stove, and light fixture. New Tile backsplash, stainless sink and plate rack in this neat and tidy kitchen. Very pretty yard with access to a 2 car garage plus carport.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
2,210 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Chute, Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- 1. Marble, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors